PLEASE NOTE the venue for this workshop is Royal Quays Business Centre, Coble Dene, Royal Quays, NE29 6DE (free parking at the rear of the building).
Do you want to be in control of your business financials and better understand Taxation, Income Tax, Corporation Tax, VAT, PAYE?
Bring along your questions and discuss your problems with an expert who speaks in plain language. The workshop will begin with a short presentation on basic bookkeeping, company structure and taxation followed by a question and answer session.
The session will cover:
• How to stay in control when recording financial information
• Allowable expenses
• What is AutoEnrolment and what do I need to do / know?
• Should I be VAT registered and what are the advantages / disadvantages?
• When and why should I incorporate my business?
• The importance of cashflow
About Gavin Spencer
Gavin is a fully qualified accountant with a passion for taxation and business consultancy. He is a Fellow member of the Association of the Chartered Certified Accountants, and enjoys helping new businesses to find their feet with everything to do with finance.
This workshop is open to North Tyneside businesses and residents only due to the funding criteria.
If you are no longer able to attend this session please email – firstname.lastname@example.org