One of the things that really struck me when I came to look around the Royal Quays is that they seem to have thought about everything!
I am used to popping up and working anywhere and everywhere. I have a portable workstation, and I have learned to take everything with me “just in case”. But there are some things at the Royal Quays Business Centre that just seem to make life a little easier. I don’t feel like I am treated any differently as a user of the co-working space as opposed to those renting the offices, and I have access to just as many great things.
- Super-fast wifi- this is so important as a content writer, as I often need to upload and share videos quickly
- Free and plentiful parking
- Table- top charging points- no need to crawl under desks to plug devices in!
- Bright, spacious and airy working areas
- Comfortable break out areas and meeting rooms
- Lockers to leave belongings securely
- Comfortable working areas with large desks and adjustable seats
- Bike pods for secure bike locking covered by CCTV
- Showers for those bike-to-work days
- Table top charging points
- Free tea and coffee
- Kitchen area
- Standing work space area
I keep trying my hardest to think of something they have forgotten, but I am struggling. Come and look around, and see if you can help!